The BG-50 uses a SD analog composite video input signal (required) to provide multiple outputs of blackburst and composite sync for genlocking larger video systems to a SD reference signal.
- All outputs are derived from the SD analog composite video input signal (required).
- Looping video input with terminator ON/OFF switch.
- Black level can be set to 7.5 or 0 IRE.
- Two outputs can be configured as composite sync.
- 6 BNC blackburst outputs on Desktop model, 8 BNC outputs on Rackmount or Short Rack models.
- Available in SD NTSC RS-170A and PAL 625/50 models
- Rugged aluminum desktop enclosure measures 1.75"high, 4.7"long, 3.8"wide.
- Also available in standard 19" Rackmount and Horita 7.5" "Short Rack" packages.