The PG-2100 is an inexpensive palm-sized SMPTE time code generator intended for field use in multi-camera situations when its desirable (or necessary) for each tape to have the exact same time code for precise image matching during post production.
The PG-2100 can be operated manually or jammed (automatically preset and started) from any external SMPTE time code input source.
- Operates at frame rates of 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97 drop/non-drop frame, or 30 FPS (Fames-Per-Second).
- Able to "genlock" to an externally applied video reference or can free run.
- Provides selection of "LINE" or "MIC" output level and includes various common MIC/ LINE adapter connectors.
- "Jam" generator time to time code input or to an RS-232 serial NMEA time and date input from a GPS receiver
- Time, date, frame rate, and ID number can be monitored and manually changed.
- All settings stored in non-volatile memory.
- Single LED indicator blinks to indicate running, stopped, and other operational status.
- Auto power off after 5 minutes if not jam set to external time code input or manually started.
- Includes XLR-RCA, RCA-3.5mm phone, and RCA-BNC adapters, plus 18" RCA-RCA cable.
- Operates for over 24 hours from a single 9V alkaline battery.
- Light weight and palm sized.