The palm-sized PR-232 is a SMPTE time code reader that is powered from the PC serial port and reads and translates SMPTE time code into standard RS-232 serial data. Included is the HORITA PC-LOG™ time code based logging program and the MTG-TIME program which locks your PC time and date to SMPTE time code time and date.
- Ideal for portable logging in the field using a laptop computer
- HORITA PC-LOG™ logging software has powerful search features.
- Save your logs as PC-LOG files, comma-delimited files, or CMX EDL files.
- PR-232 unit reads LTC at search speeds and outputs RS-232 data to PC RS-232 serial port. Includes serial cable.
- MTG-TIME - Lock your computer clock to SMPTE time code time and date.
- You can also GO WIRELESS! Transmit your time code with the affordable Azden wireless microphone system from HORITA.
- Powered by RS-232 port – battery can be used but usually not required.
- Light weight and palm sized.