The award winning PTR reads SMPTE/EBU time code and displays the time code and/ or user bit data on a 2-line LCD display. "Store" and "Recall" functions allow quick and easy capture and review of up to 50 time code events. Stored time code and/ or user bit numbers can be sent as RS-232 serial data for input to a computer running the included Horita PTR-LOG program for Windows. The PTR-LOG program receives the stored time codes from the PTR and allows the user to add comments and then save as text or comma delimited files.
- Reads and displays time and user bit data at 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97 drop/non-drop frame, or 30 FPS (Frames-Per-Second).
- Reads at speeds from 1/10th play speed up to 3x play speed, in forward or reverse directions.
- Displays frame rate and drop/ non- drop frame status.
- Stores and recalls up to 50 time code points of interes.t
- Outputs saved time code values to serial port for input to PC.
- Includes Horita Windows based PTR-LOG program to download times, comment, saver.
- Auto shutdown after 15 minutes if no time code input to save battery life.
- Operates for over 24 hours on a single 9V battery.
- Light weight and palm sized.