The TCC-100 is a dual input time code reader that compares two LTC inputs and displays their time difference on an LED display. The TCC-100 can be used to monitor or verify proper operation of various time code equipment, or simply display the time offset between two time code sources.
- Eight 0.56" red LED characters display either one of the two time code inputs selected by the user, or the time difference between the two time code inputs.
- Select Hrs/Min/Sec/Frm "coarse" time difference resolution or .1/.01 Frm "fine" time resolution.
- Green LED "match" indicator and associated GPI out (general purpose output) "pull down" output signal when the time codes match within the user selected match tolerance.
- Selectable 0, 1/2, or 1 frame "match" tolerance.
- Select display of time code or user bits for the two time code inputs.
- Brightness control allows adjusting display intensity for indoor use in a darkened room or outdoor use in bright light.
- Operates from 9 volts DC. Supplied with an AC adapter or can operate from a single 9V battery.
- Rugged anodized aluminum desktop sized enclosure measures 1.5"H x 8.5"W x 3.25"D, and can be rack or wall mounted by using an appropriate adapter kit.