The TCD-100 is a combination high speed LTC and VITC SMPTE time code reader with 0.8" high LED display characters that are ideal for the desktop or for viewing across a room. It can be used in the studio, video production room, remote van, or just about wherever you need to read and display LTC or VITC time code.
- When working with VTR/VCR players the TCD-100 reads LTC from 1/30 to 100 times play speed, forward and reverse. Reads VITC from pause to over 30 times play speed forward and reverse.
- All switches are located at rear of unit for a clutter free display.
- "Auto" LTC-VITC select mode permits unattended operation by automatically switching to VITC when LTC is not available.
- Displays hours, minutes, seconds, and frames, plus indicators for VITC or LTC, and drop/non-drop frame format.
- Switch select time code/user bit display, display run/hold.
- Brightness control adjusts display intensity for indoor use in a darkened room or outdoor use in bright light.
- Outputs 2 volt P-P reshaped LTC when reading LTC.,
- Operates from 9 volts DC. Supplied with an AC adapter or can operate from a single 9V battery
- Rugged anodized aluminum desktop sized enclosure measures 1.5"H x 8.5"W x 3.25"D, and can be rack or wall mounted by using an appropriate adapter kit.