The VLR-100 is a combination high speed LTC and VITC SMPTE time code reader with 0.56" high 8-digit LED display characters. It's small desktop size and convenient front panel switches make it ideal for use in the studio, video production room, remote van, or laboratory.
- When used with video tape it reads LTC from 1/30 to 100 times play speed, forward and reverse.
- Reads VITC from pause to over 30 times play speed forward and reverse (depending on tape format).
- Displays hours, minutes, seconds, and frames, plus indicators for VITC or LTC, and drop/non-drop frame format'
- Front panel switches for selecting time code/user bit data display, display run-hold operation, RDR/GEN/SET, and VITC/LTC, or "auto" mode which uses VITC as backup when reading LTC'
- LTC generator outputs drop frame/non-drop frame LTC and/or translates VITC into LTC'
- Outputs 2 volt P-P reshaped LTC when reading LTC'
- Brightness control permits adjusting display intensity for indoor use in a darkened room or outdoor use in bright light.
- Operates from 9 volts DC. Supplied with an AC adapter.
- Rugged anodized aluminum desktop sized enclosure measures 1.5"H x 8.5"W x 3.25"D, and can be rack or wall mounted by using an appropriate adapter kit.