The TR-100 is a SMPTE time code reader featuring an adjustable brightness 0.8 inch LED display. The brightness control allows comfortable use in bright light or in a dimly lit studio, while the 0.8" character height is good for up close or across the room viewing. The TR-100 also translates LTC time code into MIDI Time Code (MTC) for use in the audio/video workshop. The TR-100 controls are located in the back for an uncluttered display of the time code value. TR-100 features include:
- Reads at speeds from 1/30 to over 10x "play" speed, forward and reverse.
- Auto selects between 24, 25, and 29.97/30 FPS (Frames-Per-Second) time code frame rates.
- Indicates drop/non-drop frame time code.
- Outputs reshaped time code for time code copying needs.
- Translates SMPTE LTC time code to MIDI time code.
- Brightness control permits adjusting display intensity for indoor use in a darkened room or outdoor use in bright light.
- Operates from 9 volts DC. Supplied with an AC adapter or can operate from a single 9V battery.
- Rugged anodized aluminum desktop sized enclosure measures 1.5"H x 8.5"W x 3.25"D
- Can be rack or wall mounted by using an appropriate adapter kit.