CSG-50 Color Bar, Sync, and Audio Tone Generator
Generates SD NTSC RS-170A analog composite video color bars, blackburst, and composite sync signals, as well as a 15 Hz reference frame timing signal and a 1KHz 0dB audio tone.
- Generates SD NTSC RS-170A analog composite video color bars, blackburst, and composite sync signals, as well as a 15 Hz reference frame timing signal and a 1KHz 0dB audio tone.
- Front panel selection of full-field or SMPTE (with "pluge") color bar patterns or blackburst video output.
- Precision digitally synthesized video signals are fully RS-170A SC/H phased and always correct. No SC/H adjustment ever required.
- Built-in timer can automatically switch video output from color bars to black and audio tone to silence after 30 or 60 seconds.
- Video signals generated by the CSG-50 are in accordance with the industry standard EIA RS-170A video timing specification.
- SMPTE color bars meet SMPTE specifications EG-1-1990.
- Full-field color bars meet EIA RS-189A specifications for video levels and color bars.
- Includes crystal-controlled, 1KHz, 0dB reference audio tone output.
- Outputs: video, composite sync, 15 Hz ref frame, 1KHz, 0dB audio tone (unbalanced).
- Available in 24 FPS (Frames-Per-Second) composite video format (special order).
- Rugged aluminum desktop enclosure measures 1.75"high, 4.7"long, 3.8"wide.
- Also available in standard 19" Rackmount and Horita 7.5" "Short Rack" packages.