The VDA-50 consists of two or three separate high performance SD RS-170A or PAL 625/50 analog composite video distribution amplifiers with user selectable jumpers on the PCB that allow it to be configured for various multiple or single video/pulse DA applications.
- User configurable for a number of inputs and outputs. Ideal for small desktop video editing systems.
- Desktop version VDA-50 configurable as dual 1x2, 1x3 DA, or as single 1x6. Includes looping video input with switchable 75-ohm terminator.
- Rackmount version RM-50/VDA configurable as a triple 1x2 DA, dual 1x4, 1x3 DA or 1x5, 1x2 DA, or single 1x8 DA. Includes looping video input with switchable 75-ohm terminator.
- Looping input permits multiple VDA units to be easily connected for expansion or to pass the input video signal on to other pieces of equipment.
- Single HORITA RM-50 Rackmount panel can hold up to three VDAs which can be looped together to form a single 1x24 VDA for video duplication purposes.
- Wide bandwidth of over 80 MHz, differential phase .08%.
- Separate Level and EQ screwdriver adjustments provided for each DA section permit amplitude and frequency compensation for driving up to 500 feet of RG-59U coaxial cable.
- Rugged aluminum desktop enclosure measures 1.75"high, 4.7"long, 3.8"wide.
- Also available in standard 19" Rackmount and Horita 7.5" "Short Rack" packages.